Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Twilight Series is now over for me:((


I finally finished the last Twilight series book, Breaking Down. My favorite books were Twilight and Breaking Down of the 4 in the series. I know that the author, Stephanie Myer, says that this is the last book in the series, but I think that there could be another book to continue to story. For example, we never experienced Bella's mom meeting her daughter or seeing her after she transitions or seeing how Jacob and Renesme react when she gets older. Do they get married? Are they able to have children? Maybe, I just don't want it to end?? Can't wait for the movie in November and the 2nd Twilight book in Edward's eyes to come out.

2 comments:

♪Emmy♪ said...

well i am reading the first book right now!!! tell t that i said hi!

Unknown said...

Check out Stepheniemeyer.com there has been a huge leak of Midnight Sun, Edward's book. She is haulting it..I agree, a spin off of Jacob and Renesmee would be good. Have fun on your trip!