- Taxi Mom- S is now seeing a tutor 2 days a week, S & T both have soccer practice 2x a week
- San Diego travel plans- we leave for San Diego in 7 days and I always get so involved in planning our trips from reading reviews, spotting out great, interesting places to eat, etc.. I now have our who trip planned out by date. We decided to go with the Go San Diego Card and I've booked our days to get the most bang for our buck. The kids can't wait to go to Legoland & the Zoo. I'm looking forward to Belmont Park (like Santa Cruz) and having family beach sunset pictures.
- Substitute teaching- I've worked a couple of days a week. I now have to say that 3rd grade is my favorite grade to teach! It's strange now that I run into students in town that know me from subing and say hi Mrs. W. It's kind of a neat feeling!
- Pet Sitting- I'm watching my friend's 5 animals. I've been worried about the 2 outdoor dogs since the last 3 days have been 100+ days. My kid's have been wanting a dog for so long and I'm not sure that they want one now since I have been having them help with the responsibilities in the evening. They want a cat now, but our agreement before we got married was no cats. I guess they will have a wait until they move out:((
- Royal Pirates 2010 Cruise- prices and more information just came out for our group cruise for June 26, 2010 to the Caribbean. A few of us just booked our rooms thanks to being repeat RCCL customers. It seems that all I can think about is this awesome upcoming cruise!
- Breaking Dawn- I only have 80 more pages to read! I'm trying to make this book last since it's the last one in the series. Unfortunately, I know I'll be done before we leave for San Diego and will need to find another book to bring. Any suggestions??
Wow! I did not expect to write so much. Sorry to ramble on.