Clothes Pin Christmas Card Banister Holder:
- Cut wrapping or scrapbook paper to fit the top side of the clothes pin. (I cut one first and make sure it will fit and then used that one as a master to cut the rest of the paper.) We used 3 different wrapping papers to add variety.
- Apply a thin layer of mod podge to the one side of the clothes pin.
- Apply the cut-out wrapping/scrapbook paper to the clothes pin
- Then apply another layer of mod podge directly over the wrapper/scrapbook paper
- Wait for the clothes pins to dry a bit (10 mins)
- Apply another layer thin layer of mod podge and shake some glitter over the clothes pin
- Let the clothes pins dry over night
- String the clothes pins through the tiny metal hole with a small/thin ribbon and tie to your stair banister.
- Add your Christmas cards to the clothes pins as they come in the mail!
My kids have been having fun putting the cards up as they have been coming in the mail.