Friday, November 21, 2008

OMG!

OMG!! I went to see Twilight this morning with 2 of my friends and one friends husband. All I can say is that I was just like a teenager and my friends were laughing at me making comments, sighs, and yes, crying! It was such a great movie! In fact, we didn't want to leave our seats and wanted to see it all over again! I know that some critics did not give this movie a good rating, but I believe that these critics did not even read the book. You need to read the book to appreciate the movie. I'm so looking forward to the next movie which they are already filming. Edward was so dreamy!! I'm still in la-la land! Hope you enjoyed the movie too!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Hey I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

♪Emmy♪ said...

i ♥ the movie also!!! we almost bought tickets to the next show after ours! but we didn't! :( did you have any sceaming girls??? we did! uhhh!

Unknown said...

Soooooo good!
♥Jen