Friday, November 7, 2008

Easy, Cheesy, Yummy Recipe!

Inspired by a posting in blog-land, I made an easy dinner last night! I modified the original recipe just a bit. It was so Yummy that 3 of the 4 of us had seconds. (sorry no picture; everyone starting eating before I could take a picture).

Easy Cheesy Chicken
4 skinless/boneless chicken breasts
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cans Cheddar cheese soup
1 taco seasoning packet
1 cup sour cream
Fritos chips

Mix the 3 cans of soup and taco seasoning in a crock pot. Add the chicken. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours in the crock pot. Take chicken out of crock pot and shred with fork. Return the shredded chicken to the crock pot into the sauce. Right before ready to serve, add sour cream and turn crock pot to warm setting. Serve on rice or noodles. Crush a few Fritos chips and add to top of chicken.

Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheese and Fritos...can't go wrong! YUM!
♥Jen

Valarie Lea said...

That sounds way to easy and way to good! I think my family will eat it. :)

Jenny said...

I am always looking for an easy crockpot recipe. I am going to make it sometime this week. Thanks for sharing!

Tommy Sweets said...

Well I absolutely love how easy it sounds! That is yummy!
Carrie

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

That sounds sooo yummy! Thanks for sharing.

p.s. I found you through Just a Girl.