Thursday, February 12, 2009

Test Kitchen


I've been busy of the last couple of weeks. I've always loved to bake even since I was a little girl. I was not much into cooking, but throughout the years I've become to love it! Maybe it's because I really didn't even know how to do basic cooking like browning ground beef until I was well into my 20's thanks for the help of my husband. (My mom loves, loves cooking and did not spend the time showing us the how to's.) Anyway, when I saw the 43rd Pillsbury Bake Off on the Food Network last year, I knew I needed to enter. I was not sure what I was going to enter, but I knew I had to do it. I received an email from Pillsbury about their upcoming 44th Bake Off in January and started studying the rules and eligible products. From there, I created 2recipes that I just entered this afternoon. One recipe took for awhile to come up with the final version and another is something that just came to me in one evening and a trip to the store. Keep your fingers crossed that I get selected as one of the 100 finalists! I'm not expecting to win, but would love the experience on being in the Bake Off!

No comments: