Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween.....

S has been asking me over and over for the last couple of weeks if we could decorate for Halloween. I told her that she would have to wait until October before we could put up our decorations. S is very, very organized in planned activities. S has a calendar in her room and marks off every day with an "X" and keeps track of how many days until major activities or trips. So S knew that yesterday was October 1st. All day she kept on bugging me to decorate. So we did! Here are a few of our decorations.
Below is S & T's joint creation! They spent about 45 minutes creating this table.
I do have to admit that I love Halloween!! I love the fall colors! And I love how the weather is starting to change; I love it being cooler in the morning and evening, but still a little warm in the day. During the Fall is when I love to start baking and cooking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute and very fun!
So funny to see you guys at Toys R' Us today!!!
♥Jen