Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy 13th Anniversary!

13 years ago today, I married my true love and best friend! I can't believe it's been 13 years. Where has the time gone? It seems just like yesterday except it was much warmer this day 13 years ago! We have actually been together for 18 years. WOW! Since today is my crazy day with kid activities from 3pm to 7pm, I made M his favorite meal and homemade (and my own recipe) apple pie last night.
Happy Anniversary, M!!!
With all my love!!
P.S. I really wish I could have posted one of our wedding pictures. A photo scanner will be on my birthday & Christmas list this year;))

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You both are so sweet! Love ya!
♥Jen

Chris said...

Happy Anniversary to you! (To all 4 of us, eh?) You're a beautiful couple!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

This is a little late, but Happy Anniversary to you and M! You guys make a beautiful couple!
Carrie