Saturday, October 4, 2008

Grandparents


My kids have the luxury of having both sets of their grandparents only 30 minutes away. This week we saw both sets of grandparents in back to back days. On Thursday, we had lunch at our favorite restaurant with M's parents. M was even able to get away from work for a bit to have lunch with us. On Friday, we went miniature golf with my parents. I'm very happy that my kids are close to their grandparents and get to see them on a regular basis. I'm glad my kids really know their grandparents and know little details about their favorite things. I only had this experience with one of my grandparents growing up. M & I just recently lost our last grandparents this year and it makes me want to cherish my time with our parents/the kid's grandparents more because life is short!

No comments: