Saturday, April 18, 2009

Awesome EASTER


I know I have not posted in awhile. Sorry!
We had a very fun EASTER with my husband's side of the family. My In-Laws has always had such great EASTERS at their house. This year they changed it up a bit, but we loved it!
BRUNCH
Easter Egg Hunt. This year each kid had a specific color of plastic eggs to find. Mr. President was orange and Firecracker was pink (she is no loving pink right now, but was okay with it since she is the only girl in the family). This worked out perfect in that everyone got the same number of eggs to find and $ in the eggs;))
Pinata The new Easter addition and the kids had a ball!
















After brunch, hunt and pinata, the grown-ups sat down outside and just talked and watched the resident squirrels and blue jays eating the peanuts my father in-law threw on the lawn.



My In-Laws took us out to yummy Chinese later in the day. It was such a PERFECT DAY!!

No comments: